Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Belt Width:||500/550/650/800/1000mm||Surface:||Flat And Pattern|
|Material:||Rubber||Material Feature:||Heat Resistant|
|Type:||Inclined Belt Conveyor||Voltage:||220/380/415V/440V|
portable conveyor systems,
portable belt conveyor systems
Inclined Corrugated Sidewall Cleated Belt Conveyor for Steep Inclination Angle Materials Conveying
Description of Corrugated Sidewall Cleated Belt Conveyor :
Cleated Conveyor Belt be used for horizontal,sloping or vertical conveyance,it is one of the most effective ways of elevating materials in confined space,the economy is achieved by single belt operation,wide range material can be handled,less space and requirement,no transfer points,low maintenance and big capacity.
Application of Corrugated Sidewall Cleated Belt Conveyor:
1. Coal and wood-chip fired power stations
2. Underground mining (coal and ore)
3. Shaft conveying for tunnelling and underground mining
4. Steel industry
5. Ship loading and unloading, ship to ship loading
6. Sand preparation in foundry plants
7. Silo feeding
8. Slope conveying in openpit mining
9. Waste recycling, soil purification and water treatment
10.Handling of large material flows in the horizontal path
Specification - Techincal Parameter :
|Sidewall Height (mm)||Conveyor Quantity at certain angles Q(m3/h)|
1.low maintenance cost.
2.Large transport capacity, and it can avoid material spilling effetely.
3.The belt can facilitate switching from horizontal to inclined conveying and from inclined to horizontal conveying.
4.It saves a lot space as it allows material conveying at 0-90 degree.
5.The sidewall belt conveyor is widely used in coal, food, building, chemical, water and electricity and metallurgy industry.
We can choose the most suitable the machine according to customer requirements.
1. What is the conveying material and its physical characteristics? such as bulk density, feeding size, temperature, mositure content etc.
2. What is the processing capacity of the conveyor?
3. What is the inclination angle of the conveyor?
4. What is the lifting height (distance between inlet and outlet)?
5. What is the length of horizontal section?
Contact Person: Shirley