Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Belt Width:||500/550/650/800/1000mm||Conveying Distance:||3-30m|
|Work Environment Humidity:||-40℃~45℃||Belt Speed:||0.80/1.00/1.25/1.60/2.00/2.50m/s|
|Lifting Height:||0.8~12.5m||Capacity:||As Requested|
portable conveyor systems,
portable belt conveyor systems
Portable Belt Conveyor Systems For Loading Bulk Bags
We believe that in the scope of industrialization, automation is a step beyond mechanization, and any automation system is incomplete without the conveyor system. With the valuable assistance of a skilled team of professionals, we are involved in supplying the Industrial Portable Conveyor Systems. It is made of the high quality rubber that boast potential to handle materials, cartons and bulk handling in dry and wet environments for lifting, conveying.
Our professionals make these industrial conveyor belts by using quality tested material, advanced tools and latest machinery to meet in accordance with the set industry standards.
Portable belt conveyors system can be widely used in coal, mining , metallurgical , ports and wharf, chemical, petroleum and mechanical industry, to transport various kinds of bulk materials and mass materials.
Specification / Techincal Parameter :
|Model||Belt Width (mm)||Conveying Distance(m)||Belt Speed(m/s)||Lifting Height (m)||Slope Angle (º)||Capacity (m3/h)|
1. Light weight, one operator can move it easily.
2. Lifting height can be adjust according to your need.
3. Belt conveyor system provides gentle handling and higher capacity than the same size screw conveyor.
4. With wheels and can be moved to anywhere to save equipment number.
5. Easier for bags or bulk material stacking in warehouse to save your labor cost.
6. Adopt chevron pattern conveyor belt to increase the maximum conveyor angle.
7. The conveyor length can be customized according to your requirement.
|How to choose the machine suitable for you:|
1. What’s your throughput? Such as 5t/h,10t/h,20t/h etc.
2. What’s you need conveying horizontal distance and lifting height? Such as 5m, 10m, 20m, etc.
3. What’s material you need lifting? Such as coal, cement, stone, grain etc.
Tell me those data, we can help you choose the suitable machine for you.
|Welcome to contact us for more information , we will do my best for our friends.|
Contact Person: Shirley