Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Q235 Steel||Cross Section Size:||2.5m *1.2m|
|Height/Piece:||3m||Diameter Of Main Materials:||48mm|
|Model Avaiable:||50, 75, 100||Working Height:||100m (standard)|
|Surface Treatment:||Spray Painted , Hot Dip Galvanized||Application:||Highways Subways Bridges Tunnels Construction|
stairwell scaffold tower,
building scaffold tower
2.5*1.2*3m Thicker Antiskid Scaffold Stair Tower For High Altitude Construction With Safety Ladder
Brief Introduction :
Stair towers are a necessity when safe and quick temporary access is needed on any new construction, rehabilitation, or industrial project. It is safe and convenient, easy and flexible to assemble and disassemble, and has good bearing capacity. It is highly praised by clients for its advantages.
Technical Parameter of Standard 75 Construction Scaffold Stair Tower With Ladder:
1. Material: Q235
2. Diameter of main materials : 48mm
3. Size: 2500mm*1200mm*3000mm
4. Thickness of vertical tube : 3.25mm
5. Thickness of horizontal tube: 2.2mm
6. Thickness of oblique tube: 1.5mm
7. Height each piece: 3000mm
8. Weight of each piece : 75KG
1. The design is more simple and reasonable;
2. The structure is more stable ;
3. The force is stronger;
4. It can help you save material, install and disassemble quickly, save much time & labor;
5. Safety, reliability and easy operation.
The main components of safety climbing scaffold are vertical bar, cross bar and inclined bar.
The Scaffolding Stair Access Towers is widely used in construction of houses, Bridges, overpasses, tunnels, culverts, chimneys, water towers, DAMS and large-span scaffolds.
The stair tower can be put together very quickly from frames and pre-assembled stairway elements. Intermediate exits permit safe access to all work-deck levels. The stair tower is anchored to the structure as required by the usage situation, and complies with the relevant safety regulations.
Contact Person: Shirley